Wednesday, September 5, 2012

SUMMER 2012

Summer has been here! We had a great crowd in here over the summer, all my workshops were full with some amazing little artists! I loved every minute of my workshops this past summer. Here are some of the examples I snapped with my camera:
Peacocks
Owls
Sparrows


More owls
Chickens
More peacocks
Tree Of Life


Pet's Portrait
Mosaics


Butterflies

Sidenote: My little guy is able to be in the studio now while I am teaching! VERY exciting for all of us! Sometimes creating his own masterpieces at his easel and sometime in class doing the same projects as everyone else. His brother has been a great little teacher for him too :)

and Zoo

I always love seeing the projects lined up for me the morning after a great workshop. It makes my day to be greeted this way. Thank you everyone for all the support you have given the studio this past summer. It is a beautiful life!

No comments: